Western Digital hard drives are most popularly used in recent days because it offers huge storage capacity with ultra-fast data transfer speed. In worst case if WD hard drive gets damaged and are inaccessible to read or write. Do not spare a second thought of losing the data from Western Digital hard drive permanently. Let us know: how to recover data from bad Western Digital hard drive. Here is the finest software to restore data from damaged WD hard drive. External hard drive recovery tool is necessary to achieve recovery process. Before stepping into recovery process let's have a look on some reasons that damage the Western Digital hard drive.
Reasons Behind the Damaged Western digital hard drive:
There are many reasons for data loss on Western digital hard drive. Including damaged hard disk, the file deletion and formatting hard drive may permanently erase the data on Western digital hard drive. The main cause for the western digital external hard disk to get damage are as follows:
- Virus/Malware is the primary threat that spreads rapidly all over the file system and might damage or corrupt the western digital hard drive.
- Improper handling or abrupt ejection of Western digital hard disk from the system will damage the hard drive.
- Bad sectors on the WD hard drive will also damage the hard drive resulting huge amount of data loss.
- Using untrusted third party antivirus program will also damage the Western digital hard drive.
Apart from the above reasons unsuccessful transfer process, improper cut-paste method, unintentional deletion. Knowingly or unknowingly formatting the hard drive are the common data loss scenarios. Facing such scenarios are quite inconvenience and might lose your important data. If you are encountered with any of the above situation, do not worry!!! You are landed on the right page which provides the complete steps to recover data from damaged Western digital hard drive.Western digital hard drive recovery software is designed and fabricated by IT specialists; which has a strong in-built algorithm that scans the damaged WD hard drive in a few minutes and successfully recover data from damaged Western Digital hard drive.
Key Features of WD hard drive recovery software:
- Quickly recover data from damaged Western Digital hard drive in a few simple mouse clicks.
- Restore data from Western Digital hard drive after file system damage, Operating system crash, bad sectors virus attack, etc.
- Finest toolkit to recover WD hard drive data from inaccessible partitions.
- Supports recovery of data from formatted WD hard disk without damaging source file.
- Data from corrupted external hard drive can also be recovered with the help of this application software.
- Secure and safely recovers the data from external drives like USB hard drive, memory card, SD card, flash drives.
- Easily restore WD hard disk data from NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, EXFAT, HFS, HFSX formatted drives/volumes.
- Restore data from Maxtor external hard drive and also from all other popular brands such as Kingston, Hitachi, Samsung, Sony, Iomega, etc.
WD hard drive recovery software is compatible to recover the data on various versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 3, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc. as well as on different Mac Operating system.
Steps to recover data from damaged Western Digital hard drive:
Step 1: Download and Install the demo version of the software on your local system to which the damaged WD hard drive is connected and launch the software by double clicking on the desktop icon. Once the software gets launched, select "RECOVER PARTITION/DRIVES" option from the main screen.
Step 2: Once you are done with it, click on "FORMATTED/REFORMATTED RECOVERY" option in order to recover data from t damaged Western Digital hard disk.
Select Recovery Option
Step 3: After that, select the damaged drive from where you have lost all your stored data. Click on "Next" button in order to commence the recovery process.
Step 4: Immediately after this the software will start its recovery process. As soon as the recovery process gets over, you can use the Preview option in order to preview the recovered data before restoring it to your system
Preview Recovered Files