If your problem is similar to the above mentioned problem then this article will help you in providing a best solution to overcome the problem of loss of photo files from USB drive. USB drive acts as a data storage device. Now days wide range of USB drive brands are available in the market. The USB drives have a huge capacity for storing large amount of multimedia files such as photo, music and video files. But alike internal and external drives, USB drive is also not immune from data loss. You may encounter the situation of data loss at any point of time. The reasons behind loss of data from external drives are using a combination of Shift + Delete keys, synchronization error, interruption during the copying process, etc.
SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB drive is ultra-compact and portable device. With the help of this smart storage device, you can easily share your photos, videos, songs and other files from one system to another with ease. Moreover, you can also protect your private files with included SanDisk Secure Access software. The storage capacity of this portable storage device varies from 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 and 32 GB. As we know you can protect your private data using Secure Access software but still it has been observed that few of the users have faced the problem of data loss. If you are one among them then I am sure that this article will help you to recover data from external drives like SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB drive using External Drive Recovery Software.
If you have lost any of your photo files from SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB drive due to any logical file loss and deletion scenario then you can easily recover it back using best photo recovery software which supports recovery of files from SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB drive.
But besides all these reasons, the main cause of photo loss from USB drive is accidental formatting. If you have formatted your USB drive accidentally then all your stored photo files will get deleted for permanently. Therefore, if you have formatted your USB drive then you need to use any reliable third party photo recovery software.
Now you must be wondering that which software to select for the purpose of safe and healthy recovery of the photo files. So in this context, I would like to draw your attention towards our photo recovery software. Our software is highly advanced and powerful in terms of recovering lost and deleted photo files from any types of USB drive. It can also recover files from crashed external hard disk. Moreover, our software has been appreciated and reviewed by most of the experts of the industry. It can rcover data from external hard drive on Mac lost due to volume header corruption, accidental format and virus attack. Our satisfied customers had expressed their views regarding the credibility of the software by means of few reviews and testimonials. Toshiba Canvio portable hard drive is one of a better solution to store your important data files. You can store music files, videos and photos on it. Data can be lost due to accidental deletion or due to formatting the drive, thus you can do Toshiba Canvio portable hard disk data recovery using external drive recovery software.
Your USB drive gets formatted due to various reasons but the most common reason behind this is accidental formatting. If you accidentally press format option then your USB drive gets formatted. All stored data will get erased from the drive as soon as it gets formatted. This condition takes place only when you plug-in the USB drive to your system for executing copying process. Besides this reason of accidental formatting there are many other reasons such as drive not formatted error, etc.
There is one common formatting error that occurs when you connect your USB drive to your system. This error is known as drive not formatted error. The main reason behind the occurrence of this error is to show that drive has not been formatted till now due to which you cannot store or move any items to and from your USB drive. Drive not formatted error prevents you from performing copying process as a result it is a completion for you to format your USB drive in order to execute the copying process effectively. Therefore, if you click on Yes button accidentally in order to execute the copying process then in that case all stored data gets deleted from the USB drive
Therefore, these are the most common and prominent reason behind accidental formatting of USB drive.
Our software is highly capable of recovering every single file that has been lost / deleted due to above mentioned formatting issues. Moreover, our software supports recovery of files from both Windows and Mac OS. Besides these capabilities, our software can also supports recovery of data from all types of USB drives of all brands such as SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, etc. whereas it can also recover Seagate GoFlex External Hard Drive data and data from all other popular brands of external hard drives such as Western Digital (MyPassport Essential 3.0 SE, Caviar Green WD20EARX, Western Digital Elements Desktop 2.0), Samsung (EcoGreen F4 HD204UI), (Seagate Barracuda ST3000DMoo1), Kingston Wi-Drive Portable 32 GB Flash Drive, etc.This tool also helps you to recover WD desktop external hard drive file that is lost while using Cut and Paste command or during interrupted file transfer. If you want to recover data from external HDD bad sectors, visit the link, www.externaldriverecovery.com/bad-sectors.html.
- Do not save any new data to the same drive from where you have lost your data due to formatting issues. If you do so, then the lost data will get overwritten by the new data resulting in loss of data in permanently. This overwriting act will reduce the chances of recovery of the lost data as the new data will take the place of the lost data.
- It is very essential that you should use reliable and best third party external drive recovery tool as soon as the data gets lost from the drive. Before purchasing any data recovery tool, use trial version of the software in order to evaluate the performance of the application on the basis of the recovery results.
Remarkable features of our software are:
- Easily recover data from crashed and corrupted external drives such as USB drive, memory card and external hard drives
- Restore lost data from damaged external hard drives of various brands such as Seagate, Western Digital, Hitachi, Buffalo and Transcend
- It supports safe recovery of data from formatted drives without damaging the content of the source file
- Recovers deleted / lost data from FAT, NTFS, HFS and HFS+ formatted drives / volumes respectively
- It restore files from external hard drive on Mac OS X Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard as well as Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 in case of Windows OS
- Easily recover data from inaccessible and deleted partitions / volumes of both Windows and Mac OS respectively
- Provides free preview option in order to evaluate the competency level of the software based on the recovery results
Recover lost data from formatted external drives in just four easy steps:
Step 1: Download and Install the demo version of the software on your system to which the affected drive is connected and launch it by double clicking on the desktop icon. Select "Recover Partitions / Drives" option from the main screen
Figure 1 : Main Screen-Shot
Step 2: Once you are done with it, click on "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option in order to recover photo files from formatted drive
Figure 2 : Recovery Mode Selection Window
Step 3: After that, select the affected drive from which you have lost the data. After selecting it, click on "Next" button
Figure 3 : Select The Drive From Where You Have Lost Your Photo Files
Step 4: Immediately after this the software will start its recovery process. Once the recovery process gets over, you can use the Preview option to view the recovered data
Figure 4 : Preview Recovered File Screen-Shot
Useful tips for future purpose:
- Keep a backup copy of every important file before you format your USB drive
- Use updated anti-virus program in order to avoid data loss due to virus attack
- Do not save any new photo files or other multimedia files to the affected USB drive as it reduces the chances of recovery by overwriting the lost files with new files