Seagate Goflex is one of the popular brands of external HDD. It is a sophisticated storage device which has the ability to store all your photos, movies and music files with utmost ease. Moreover, you can carry this handy device anywhere and you can access any date at any point of time. But as we know that, the problem of data loss can take place at any point of time. If you have lost any of your important data from Seagate GoFlex external hard drive, then you don’t need to panic as you can always recover it back using best external drive recovery tool.
But before using any external drive recovery tool, make sure that you have lost the data for permanently. It means that you need to cross check your Seagate Goflex external hard disk for the availability of your data. If the data is not available then you can use any reliable third party data recovery software.
Now you must be thinking, which is the best external hard drive data recovery software. So in this context, I would like to draw your attention towards our data recovery software. This software can retrieve data from external hard drive on Macintosh OS X Lion and also latest versions of Windows Operating System. Our software is best compared to other freeware external hard drive data recovery tool. Moreover, our software has been appreciated and recognized by most of the industry experts.
Possible reasons related to data loss from Segate GoFlex external hard drive are:
Accidentally formatted or reformatted external hard drive: External hard drive is generally considered as generic hard drive, it uses a USB casing or a FireWire interface for the purpose of establishing synchronization with the PC. This feature is absent in a regular hard drive. External hard disk also contains different partitions, therefore there are chances that you might accidentally format or re-format any partition of the external hard drive accidentally resulting in loss of data.
Overwriting data on the external hard drive: For keeping the back up of the hard disk data, external hard drives plays a vital role. Generally, most of the computer users prefer to keep the complete data storage on the drive. But mistakenly sometimes they do the data back up process twice. Like this theitr saved data gets overwrite.
Loss of data due to incomplete transfer process: The external hard drives are very often used as the data transfer device. During this data transfer procedure, if the process get interrupted due to the sudden system shut down or anything else, then the system user may face the data loss problem.
Data loss due to repartitioning the external hard drive: Repartitioning process of the computer hard drive is very much required sometime to manage the storage of the data in well manner. But, without keeping the proper back up of the saved data, repartitioning may cause the data los over the hard drive.
If your data gets deleted / lost under any of the above mentioned scenarios then you must use our external hard drive data recovery software. Our software is compatible with all the popular versions of both Windows and Mac OS. It can also restore Sandisk Cruzer Blade USB drive images after accidental format or reformatting it. Moreover, our software also supports wide range of all renown brands of external hard drives such as Apricorn Aegis (Mini, Portable, Max), Buffalo (MiniStation, Metro, Stealth), Fujitsu, Hitachi (Touro Pro, LifeStudio), Imation (Apollo Expert), Iomega, Iosafe (Solo, SoloPro, Rugged Portable), Kingston, LaCie (Rugged USB, Rugged, LittleBig Disk, Starck, Rikiki, Quadra, Little Disk, Skwarim), Maxtor, Quantum, Samsung, Seagate (FreeAgent, GoFlex, Replica), Sony, Toshiba (Canvio), Transcend, Western Digital (Elements, MyPassport, MyPassport Elite). This software will also help you restore WD desktop external hard disk data that are lost due to formatting or abruptly pulling out the disk when connected to the system.
Outstanding features of our software are:
- External HDD recovery on Win 7 OS after accidentally formatting and re-formatting it including other popular versions of Windows Operating Systems.
- Recover external hard drive data deleted using Shift + Delete key combination
- Recover deleted files from external HDD, which have bypassed Trash or Recycle Bin
- It supports recovery of various file types based on their unique signatures
- Efficiently retrieve data lost from crashed external HDD like SATA / SCSI / IDE hard drives, SD, XD, MMC flash memory cards, FireWire Drives, external USB drives, iPods, etc
- It can undelete lost files from Buffalo external HDD and all supports recovery of lost data from different brands of external HDD such as Seagate, Kingston, Iomega etc.
- Recover data from FAT, NTFS, HFS and HFS+ partitions / volumes
- Ability to recover files with Alternate Data Streams attribute from an NTFS drive
- Provides free preview option in order to evaluate the performance of the software on the basis of recovery results
Follow 5 easy steps in order to retrieve lost data from Seagate GoFlex external HDD:
Step 1: Download and Install the demo version of the software on your local system to which the affected drive is connected and launch the software by double clicking on the desktop icon. Once the software gets launched, select "Recover Partitions / Drives" option from the main screen
Figure 1 : Main Screen
Step 2: Once you are done with it, click on "Partition Recovery" option in order to recover deleted / lost partition
Figure 2 : Select Appropriare Recovery Mode Option
Step 3: After that, select the affected drive from where you have lost all your stored data. Click on "Next" button in order to commence the recovery process
Figure 3 : Drive Selection Window
Step 4: Immediately after this the software will start its recovery process. As soon as the recovery process gets over, you can use the Preview option in order to preview the recovered data before restoring it to your system
Figure 4 : Preview Recovered File In A Systematic Format
- Keep a backup copy of all important data before formatting external hard drive
- Do not save disk image of your hard drive twice to your external hard drive in order to avoid data loss due to overwriting
- Use updated anti-virus program always so that you can avoid any kind of interruption during the copying process
- Fix the problem of power failure, hard disk failure and system failure as soon as possible in order to prevent your valuable data from getting lost due to improper copying process